Rowing center Bled
Unfortunately, we ran out of time to be able to wait and hope for a favorable outcome of the pandemic before this summer, which would again enable mass and social events, as well as our and your favorite Nočna 10ka.
Our project requires several months of preparation and coordination with other partners and suppliers. Even if the situation improves by the summer, the event cannot be set up overnight - to provide resources and infrastructure, permits, consents and invitations to runners as well as volunteers, we would simply run out of time. To keep Nočna 10ka alive as a recognizable social project and brand, the only way is to set this year's project in a adapted way as proposed. We are aware that you - participants who represent the heart and soul of our event will be the most disadvantaged - but at the same time we believe that in the current situation, your understanding will help us to continue in the future.
If the following concept does not suit you and you will not be able to come to Bled this year, we will send you a goodie bag by post.
So how will Nočna 10ka 2021 look like?
- the date of the event remains 26.6.2021,
- the event will not be a night event, but will take place during the day, between 10 am and 8 pm,
- the start of the run will be on the Promenade (close to the classic start at the Festival Hall), the finish in the Rowing Center,
- the starts of the runs will be in groups, according to the number of people who will be able to socialize on the run according to the valid measures,
- the start of an individual run will be possible every hour (if up to 100 will be allowed) or more often (if only up to 10 people will be allowed),
- in order to ensure measures and social distance, the start will be without a start protocol and the runner is considered to start when he activates the chip on the start mat,
- all registered will receive an e-mail in the weeks before the event with the option of choosing the start time. A specific date will close when it is selected by the maximum number of people allowed,
- no more than an hour before the start, the participant at the finish (in the Rowing Center) will be able to pick up a goodie bag with a T-shirt, chip, drink, cream cheese, gifts from sponsors and a medal,
- due to the all-day event, the route will not run on a state road, but on sidewalks, promenades and a local road (most of the route will be the same as previous years),
- due to the all-day event, the track will not be closed for walkers and other visitors to Bled, so each runner will have to watch out for other road users,
- after reaching the finish line, each competitor will have to leave the finish area as soon as possible,
- each participant will also receive a measuring chip in a bag and will also have an officially measured time when crossing the start and finish mats,
- in the target area (4km, 10km) there will also be a snack bar with Romerquelle and CocaCola drinks in bottles,
- there will be no organized parking due to the situation, nor will there be changing rooms or transport,
- Gathering of fans and volunteers in the target area will not be allowed.
- All participants will have to follow all the recommendations and requirements of the NIJZ and official bodies upon arrival at the venue.
- Fans will NOT be allowed to hang out at this event.
- Those who will not be able to come to Bled will be able to run virtually, they will mark this in advance in the registration form - they will receive a goodie bag (without creamcake) by post, and they will be able to send the virtual running time later.
- Anyone who has already registered but has NOT yet confirmed the application with payment and wants to participate in this year's event can make the payment until 21.5.2021.
* if no socializing is allowed on the day of the event or the event will not be possible, Nočna 10ka will be completely virtual this year as well.
Thank you for persevering and running with us. Nočna 10ka will celebrate its 15th anniversary without a real celebration, socializing and the much-desired party with the group Joške vn, but we will run. All day. In Bled. Welcome to your Bled adventure, with the creamcake and the medal. We will be happy to welcome you.
Your Knights of Good Running
*Vitezi Dobrega Teka
26. June 2021
--> CANCELLED -->>
Friday, 25.06.2021 from 17:00 until 20:00
Saturday, 26.06.2021 from 15:00 until 21:00
You get your BIB with bracelet - use coupon there to collect goodybag (darilna vrečka) and cake after race (kremšnita)
THE COURSE - RACE DAY SATURDAY
-10k: Start on Promenada (2 km from the rowing center), 4km around the lake to the rowing center and once again around the lake, finish at the rowing center
-Recreational run 1200m: 3 times around the rowing center
-Kids run 400 in 800m: 1 or 2 times around the rowing center
-10k @ 22:00, MEN & WOMEN
A: up to 30 years (born in 1991 and younger)
B: up to 40 years (born between 1981 and 1990)
C: up to 50 years (born between 1971 and 1980)
D: up to 60 years (born between 1961 and 1970)
E: 60 years and over (born before 1960)·
-Recreational run; 1200 m @ 18:00
One category - time will not be measured.
-Kids run; 400 in 800m @ 20:00
One category - time will not be measured.
ENTRIES / DEADLINE
Online entries are available until 2021 runners are registered. The entry is valid when the payment is done. Call us if You have problems with the registration: +386 41 709 531 – Marko, +386 41 431 363 – Igor or write to: email@example.com
-No entry fees for kids and recreational runs.
-10k run fees : 30€
For groups please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign runners also can pay on the day of the race if registered before entrie are closed.
TIMING SYSTEM - Mylaps tag on starting number
Timing Ljubljana will take care of race time measurements. Each runner will receive single-use on his or hers start number. The entry fee already covers the costs of the chip.
Kids' run: All runners get a medal and a T-shirt
Recreational run: All runners get a T-shirt
10k : Top three MEN/WOMEN get a medal and a practical award
10k : Top three in each category get a medal
Goody bag includes a sport gift along with some surprises.·
At around 23:00 or at the time the last runner finishes the race.
Toilets will be available on the start and on finish
Wardrobe and bags can be left at the designated tent for the time of the race.
Children can be left in care in the designated tent from 19h-24h. Workshops and animation will be organized.
+386 41 431 363 – Igor
+386 41 709 531 – Marko